January Update

As we finish our time in the States, we are preparing to arrive back on the field and start Beginnings Baptist Church in Kapan. I had an opportunity to get some additional training from our mission board this past month. We talked about the needs of being a missionary to an entire country rather than just one city or even just one part of a city. This is extremely important in reaching Nepal with the gospel because less than 20% live in rural cities leaving over 80% of 28 million people living in hard-to-reach, remote villages scattered throughout Nepal. Please pray that God would use our ministry not only to reach the 4 million that live in Kathmandu but also to reach those living in villages.

One of the ways we can accomplish this is by creating materials. Ever since arriving in Nepal, I have been extremely burdened for the desperate need of creating and translating Biblical materials for the churches in Nepal. While still in language school, I began translating basic discipleship lessons. However, as we arrive back, we will begin translating many more books and materials for the believers to grow in their understanding of the Word of God. Please pray as we set up what is needed for this endeavor. If you would like to be more involved in this work, please contact me for more information on the needs and goals of this ministry.

The work for Camp Refuge is continuing on, and we have been blessed to hear from many individuals and churches interested in helping raise the funds necessary to make this vision come to fruition. I cannot wait to arrive back and see firsthand what God has allowed to be accomplished even in our absence. God truly has blessed us with Christian friends in Nepal that have been an answer to our prayers since arriving in Nepal two years ago. He truly knew what he was doing with our family. He has never forsaken us but has, rather, directed our paths and opened so many doors for us. Please consider what your part could be in reaching Nepal with the gospel in this generation.

For His Name Sake,

Paul Taube

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s